- Eliminating branches that rub each other, removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay
- Removing diseased or insect-infected limbs creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees.
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Removing branches, or thinning, to increase light penetration.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Monday, November 23, 2015
Tree Pruning San Jose
Happy Holidays to all of you from all of us here at
Its that time of year again where we are on a constant go, go, go... with holiday shopping, family, great food, friends, and all the above. But with that being said, here in the bay area, though the holidays can definitely consume a lot of your time, but we still all need to be prepared for El Nino that is going to hit us pretty good according to experts. Are your tree's prepared for a storm of that caliber?
With the worst drought that we have ever had in recorded history, our tree's are not in the best of shape as they once were when we had a normal flow of rain. Do you know what you are doing when it comes to taking care of your trees? Here is a great tip for all of you from CAL Fire:
Watering isn't just the only aspect when it comes to maintaining your trees, Pruning is just as important.
Here at Anderson's Tree Care Specialists, Inc. we have the services that arborists provide. We are a San Jose tree pruning company. Our arborists can determine the type of tree pruning necessary to maintain and improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees.
These techniques include:
Pruning your trees on a regular basis keeps them healthy and beautiful. There are many tree pruning methods for different species of trees, and for how you want your trees to grow. Pruning a tree can help bring more sunlight to your lawn for healthy grass growth. It can also help keep your roof and gutters clear of debris. And keep those squirrels from getting in your house.