- Asian Long Horned Beetle (ALB): The adult will lay eggs in an opening in the bark. Then the larvae will bore large galleries deep into the wood which in thus are feeding galleries which through time will disrupt the vascular functioning of the tree and in return weaken the tree to the point of it literally falling apart and dying.
- Emerald Ash Borer (EAB): This destructive beetle was identified as the cause of "ASH TREE" decline and mortality in Detroit. Detroit you say, yep' they have officially arrived in California. Better to be safer then sorry!
- Balsam Woolly Adelgid: The adults inject a substance that affects hormonal response of tree. Can cause irregular outer rings, gouting around buds and branch nodes, stunted terminal growth, reduced cone and seed production and so forth and so on... You get the picture!
- Winter Moth: Well, it's all in the name. These guys absolutely love to chew up all of the delicious leaves on the tree and can do significant damage in the winter leading into spring. They primarily love the leaves on trees that produce fruits such as apple, pear and cherry trees.
- Altering Irrigation
- Planting Depth
- Changing or addressing mulch issues
- Spraying or applying plant treatments
So act now and save your trees today! ANDERSON'S TREE CARE