- Eliminating branches that rub each other, removing limbs that interfere with wires, building facades, gutters, roofs, chimneys, or windows, or that obstruct streets or sidewalks.
- Removing dead or weak limbs that pose a hazard or may lead to decay.
- Removing diseased or insect-infected limbs creating better structure to lessen wind resistance and reduce the potential for storm damage.
- Training young trees.
- Removing limbs damaged by adverse weather conditions.
- Removing branches, or thinning, to increase light penetration.
- Improving the shape or silhouette of the tree.
Tuesday, October 13, 2015
Tree Pruning Services San Jose
Are you ready for El Nino to hit the Bay Area this year? Reports keep coming in confirming that this is definitely going to be a big one. What does this mean for you? A lot! When rain comes with strong winds, loose or dead branches are likely to fall and damage your property and depending on the size of the branch, this could lead to a really bad day.
Tree pruning is definitely not for everyone and if you don't know what you are doing, you could seriously injure yourself or your property. Here at Anderson's Tree Care Specialists, Inc. we have the services that arborists provide. Our arborists can determine the type of tree pruning necessary to maintain and improve the health, appearance, and safety of your trees.
Our Techniques include:
Pruning your trees on a regular basis keeps them healthy and beautiful and also keeps your property safe from falling branches.
If you would like to find out more information, please don't hesitate to give us a call today to set up your free estimate.